Ledger – Red Dead Redemption 2 Guide
- by admin
Ledger – Red Dead Redemption 2 Guide
The Ledger allows you to upgrade your camp and even unlock fast
Red Dead Redemption 2 Online – Moonshiner SIMPLE Guide! How Reach Max Rank Quickly! (Moonshiners)
*All figures in this video assume the player has purchased the Outlaw Pass No.2, which rewards a 15% Role XP Boost. The Outlaw Pass No.2 is more expensive than the first one, and provides a lower Role XP Boost, so I don’t think it’s as much of a no brainer purchase as the first one. If you have enough gold for both the Outlaw Pass and the Moonshiner role, I’d say go for it, as you make all your gold back as you progress through the Pass anyways. Otherwise, the entire process outlined in the video still works, it just may take 15% more time. Enjoy 🙂
Red Dead Online 2022 BEGINNER GUIDE – https://youtu.be/Bw3DfDYQB6U
UPDATED FOR 2022 – Bounty Hunter Role Guide – https://youtu.be/nRHcbLuUdqU
Naturalist Role Guide – https://youtu.be/N2Qbu2G3t0A
Collector Role Guide – https://youtu.be/2OrWUTlgRO8
Trader Role Guide – https://youtu.be/bx4gOJ8O4Mc
Jeanropke’s Interactive Red Dead Online Collector Map! https://jeanropke.github.io/RDR2CollectorsMap/
Red Dead Redemption 2 Online – Moonshiner Role SIMPLE Guide! How Reach Max Rank Quickly! (Moonshiners New Holiday Content Update)
The new Red Dead Online Moonshiners Content Update has arrived just in time for the holiday, and it is an absolute beast. Today, we’ll take an in depth look at the Moonshiner role! At its core, the moonshiner role involves producing and delivering bootleg moonshine to eager buyers. In the end, you’ll gain money, xp and role xp for your troubles. However, that only scratches the surface of what this content update has to offer, as we’ve also been blessed with 5 brand new main story missions, that are, in my opinion, some of the best we’ve seen in Red Dead Online so far! Lets take a look at how the entire role works, the various bootlegger missions, a full review of the main story missions, some good tips for finding the best payouts, how to (and how NOT to) spend your money, and finally reach the max rank as quickly as possible.
If you liked this video and want to see more Red Dead Redemption 2 and Red Dead Online content, including coverage of the new PC version of the game and the other Frontier Pursuit roles, please hit that like button and subscribe to my channel! Thanks for watching everyone!
#RDR2 #RedDeadOnline #OutlawsForLife
All The Camp Ledger Upgrades – Red Dead Redemption 2
Unlock fast travel and more. All The Camp Ledger Upgrades Red Dead Redemption 2
Please show some love by clicking like and subscribe button.
Follow me on
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/iamgamingknight/
Twiiter : https://twitter.com/IAmGamingKnight
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/IAmGamingKnight/
Location of Ledger, Watch & Pistol in Compson’s House | The Iniquities of History | RDR2
This Red Dead Redemption 2 walkthrough guide will show you how to break into Jeremiah Compson’s house and recover his possessions (Ledger, Watch an Pistol) during the side mission “The Iniquities of History”.
Played on PlayStation 4 Slim.
COMPLETE WALKTHROUGH Camp Basics Made Simple (Ledger, Icons, Pearson, Chores) Red Dead Redemption 2
SIMPLIFIED UPGRADE GUIDE SOLUTION! SKINS, Tithe, Crafting, Exclamation points, Carcasses Explained!
– Exclamation point on mini-map explained.
– Base Camp begins in chapter 2
– Interact with everyone with LT, greets them! Start conversations.
– Arthurs tent: Change clothes for weather, sleep, shave, and trophies(?), and ammo is out back.
– Dutch tent: Upgrade tent improve moral and donation amounts, upgrade further to unlock fast travel from wagon. Ledger and donation/contributions out back.
Ledger unlocks after missions “Money Lending and Other Sins” Missions. just complete one debt collect and return to Strauss.
Donate: boost moral. You can then take this money that you’ve donated to the gang, and use it to upgrade the camp, giving your companions more medicine, food, ammunition, and better tents.
– Strauss’s Wagon: Health supplies
– Butcher: turn in meat and pelts to help the camp or people get bummed out. hold down the right button on the d-pad to donate items.craft items. recommend donating any meat you have leftover, along with pelts.
– provisions: dumps some food from donations. to refill go to ledger
– Grub! you eat here i think very 24 hours, and the coffee refills your dead eye, which appears to refill more often.
– Games: play games with the people in your camp, learn more about them, games change with the people you play.
Camp Butcher! What do those icons mean? Where to take pelts? Animal meat/carcasses? Crafting? Help! I got you fam! 🙂
I do my best (probably with some errors!) to chat about:
– ICONS: How well stocked are the medical supplies, ammunitions and provisions. “Money Lending and other sins” (Leonard Strauss). Complete mission to unlock the Ledger, which allows camp upgrades and brings in the medical, ammo and food stuff.
red icons = low
white icons = ok
yellow icons = well stocked
Everyone is happier, donate to the camp via the tithe (donation box) less complaining and ya get free stuff.
– DONATE CARCASS/DEAD ANIMAL
Leave on horse on the horse!
select donate when you get to Pearson
Donate to Pearson
Find the trapper if ya like.
– LEATHER WORKING TOOLS
Can only craft stuff after you donate to pearson, not in your inventory.
COMPLETE LEONARD STRAUSS MISSION
“MONEY LENDING AND OTHER SINS”
TO UNLOCK STATIONS AND LEDGER!
Ledger – Red Dead Redemption 2 Guide The Ledger allows you to upgrade your camp and even unlock fast Red Dead Redemption 2 Online – Moonshiner SIMPLE Guide! How Reach Max Rank Quickly! (Moonshiners) *All figures in this video assume the player has purchased the Outlaw Pass No.2, which rewards a 15% Role XP Boost.…